Your College Decision. Make It with Confidence.
The college admissions process should be more than a game of numbers. It should be a time of self-discovery and goal-setting—not just about where you will spend the next four or five years, but also how you choose to live your life and the passions you pursue.
At OnPoint, we take a holistic approach to learning that focuses on the whole person. We respect and tailor our programs to the unique learning styles of each student. We understand that success looks different to everyone. What does it look like to you? A perfect score? A stack of acceptance letters? A full academic or athletic scholarship? If you are like most students, success means admission to the one school where you can thrive both personally and academically. That’s the fit we want to help you find. The one you know is right for you.
We guide you to that end by looking at a number of factors, including:
- Where you are most likely to succeed based on size, location, campus life and academic programs.
- How to meet your financial goals: We provide proven strategies for securing financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
- When to apply and how to apply: Early action versus early decision and regular decision.
- How to make the best impression: What to say during an interview and what to wear. How often to visit the campus and email the admissions officers.
- When to take your college admissions tests and which ones to take.
There is a college and a program for everyone. I will help you find the one that is right for you. And, hopefully, you will have some fun and learn new things about yourself along the way.